VE-100 Reptile Thermostat
- Easy to view light up display
- Easy to configure. Set and forget!
- With an optional module, you can set a temperature drop for night time
- Memory feature won't lose your settings in the event of power failure
- Built it safety shutoff relay
- 3 prong grounded receptacle compatible with the use of power strips
- Up to 700 watts of heat sources can be plugged into this unit
- Long Cords ; Probe cord - 10 feet | Power Cord - 6 Feet
The VE-100 reptile vivarium thermostat is more than just an entry level unit. It is an accurate and powerful tool to control just about any heat source or even multiple heat sources. This beast can handle up to 700 watts of power. This microclimate thermostat is an on/off model rather than a pulse model, which means it simply turns the heat source on or off rather than slowly reducing or increasing power to the heat source. The VE-100 has a three button programming board to make life easy for its users. This thermostat has a flat bottom making it easy to stack in multiples.
The lighted display easy shows the set point and temperatures during the day or night. The VE-100 Reptile Thermostat is easy to configure, allowing you to set your temp settings and forget it. Pangea offers an optional module that allows you to set a temperature drop at night.
The VE-100 has a built in grounded receptacle and safety shut off relay in case of a power surge. Additionally it has a memory feature so you do not lose your settings in case of a power failure. Not recommended for use with incandescent heat lamps. Finally it has a 700 watt capacity, 6 foot power cord, and 10 foot probe cord.
- Replaceable probe cord and fuse