Zoo Med Mopani Wood
Mopani driftwood is a beautiful two color African hardwood for aquariums or terrariums. Use Mopani wood to decorate any habitat from freshwater aquariums to desert terrariums. This extremely dense wood is long lasting in even the most humid conditions. Colors may vary from a rich dark brown to light yellow-brown. Build custom climbing structures and provide plenty of new places for your pet to hide in any size enclosure.
- Smooth surface, textured detail, and unique mottled color add interest and enrichment to habitats.
- Use with plants to create the "naturalistic" look.
- One of the hardest and densest woods available; sinks immediately in aquariums and unlike driftwood, will not rot!
- Mopani Wood has been sandblasted clean and is ready to be added to your terrarium.
- Presoaking for 1 week before being placed in an aquarium is recommended to loosen debris and release tannins