- All units are proportional thermostats - selectable pulse or dimming modes.
- Selectable modes: Heat, Cool, Lighting, and Humidity.
- Temperature memory records high & low temperatures. Even in event of power loss.
- 500 watts per outlet capacity. 1000w total.
- Built-in alarms to alert you of temperature extremes.
- One year warranty (limited)
- 2 Premium steel tip probes included
The Herpstat 2 digital reptile thermostat can be used for precision temperature control, lighting control, and even humidity control. Housed in desktop style cases they can easily sit on top of your rack, cage, or incubator. Dual proportional temperature controlling modes (Dimming or Pulse) are built in so you can choose the mode that works best with your setup. A built in soft startup feature will slowly add power on initial starts as well as a user selectable ramping between day and night time temperature settings.
A new revolutionary auto power matching algorithm constantly adjusts the power output to get the best regulation possible. They also added new AC control code that lets the device adjust power in 100 steps to be able to finely tune the heating equipment. High and low temperature tracking and audible alerts are standard.
Possibly one of the most important new features is the built in safety relay that can disconnect power to the outlets in case of a solid state control failure as well as a timeout function that can cut power if the user's low temperature is not reached within 30 minutes. Three prong grounded outlets are standard assuring compatibility with most heating devices. The Herpstat 2 has two outlets/probes and has independent settings for each. The Herpstat 2 thermostat has all of the technology, safety alarms, and features that you expect from Spyder Robotics Herpstats.
Not Available For International Shipments