VE-200 Reptile Thermostat
- Thermostat for vivarium mounts on table top or any flat surface
- Lighted display. Shows set point and probe temperature.
- Hi/Lo History
- Easily programmed
- Won't lose any settings in the event of power failure
- Grounded receptacle compatible with the use of power strip
- 700 watt capacity with easily replaceable fuse
- 10 foot replaceable probe cord
- 6 foot power cord
- Pulse Proportional OR On/Off
The Vivarium Electronics VE-200 is a basic but powerful pulse proportional digital reptile thermostat. Pulse proportional control is the most accurate temperature control method, it constantly reads the temperature and sends pulses of power to the heat source allowing it to maintain a very constant and precise temperature. Pulse proportional thermostats for vivariums are ideal for heat tape, under tank heaters and pads, heat cable, etc. If you are looking for a cost effective but super reliable termperature control unit, the VE-200 is a great choice. Built to be used by beginner hobbyists as well as professional snake breeders, in fact this product is very poplular with large scale ball python keepers. This digital reptile thermostat works great with just about any heat sources but should not be used to control incandescent heat lamps.
What it has:
- Pulse Proportional Temperature Control.
- Optional Night Drop (module not included).
- Built in safety shutoff.
- 700 watt power capacity.
- Full back-lit display
- High and Low history
What it doesn't have:
- No Alarms
- Night drop not built in
- Single Zone
- Higher model numbers include these features