We are happy to work out payment plans!
- 10% down with a minimum of $25.00 (gecko orders of $250 or less).
- Must be paid in full within 8 weeks (56 days) from the date your order was placed.
- Refunds will not be given for canceled or forfeited orders.
How To Begin A Payment Plan
- Add the gecko to your cart and checkout. Select "Gecko Payment Plan" as your payment method which will reserve the gecko for you. Do this now and then return to this page to complete the remaining steps.
- Use the button below to send us your down payment.
- Email us here to confirm your Payment Plan.
- We require a deposit immediately within 1 hour after an order is placed via PayPal using the button below.
- Once Your order is paid in full, we will contact you to arrange shipment.
- Payment plans can be used for reptiles only.
- Orders must be paid in full before scheduling to ship.
Please include an order number, or send a follow-up email when submitting your deposit or payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I make further payments on my order?
A: Payments can be made by using the payment tool above, or by sending your payment via PayPal to email@example.com. Please include your order number in the notes section when sending a payment, or email us to confirm.
Q: How do I add more geckos to my existing payment plan?
A: Please email us to arrange additions to your order. Note: We do require an additional minimum payment once additional geckos have been added to your order. Additions do not extend your 8-week term.
Q: Can I use your coupon codes on my payment plan?
A: Coupon codes are strictly for orders that are paid in full. No exceptions.
Q: I still owe on my order, can I schedule my gecko shipment?
A: Once your order is paid in full, including shipping, we will be happy to schedule your gecko shipment weather permitting.