We are happy to work out payment plans!
- 10% down with a minimum of $25.00 (gecko orders of $250 or less).
- Must be paid in full within 8 weeks (56 days) from the date your order was placed.
- Refunds will not be given for canceled or forfeited orders.
- If you would like to add a gecko to your payment plan, please don't place another order. Let us know which gecko you would like and we'll add it to your order.
How To Begin A Payment Plan
- Add the gecko to your cart and checkout. Select "Gecko Payment Plan" in the "Other Payment Options" tab as your payment method which will reserve the gecko for you.
*Do this now! and then return to this page to complete the remaining steps.
- Use the button below to send us your down payment.
- Email us to confirm your Payment Plan.
- We require a deposit immediately within 1 hour after an order is placed via PayPal using the button below.
- Once Your order is paid in full, we will contact you to arrange shipment.
- Payment plans can be used for reptiles only.
- Orders must be paid in full before scheduling to ship.
Please include an order number, or send a follow-up email when submitting your deposit or payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I make further payments on my order?
A: Payments can be made by using the payment tool above, or by sending your payment via PayPal to email@example.com. Please include your order number in the notes section when sending a payment, or email us to confirm.
Q: How do I add more geckos to my existing payment plan?
A: Please email us to arrange additions to your order. Note: We do require an additional minimum payment once additional geckos have been added to your order. Additions do not extend your 8-week term.
Q: Can I use your coupon codes on my payment plan?
A: Coupon codes are strictly for orders that are paid in full. No exceptions.
Q: I still owe on my order, can I schedule my gecko shipment?
A: Once your order is paid in full, including shipping, we will be happy to schedule your gecko shipment weather permitting.