Pangea Hatch Incubation Media
- Easy to monitor moisture levels
- Reusable and easy to sterilize
- Ideal for incubating eggs from virtually any reptile species
Pangea Hatch is a premium grade clay Incubation medium for reptile eggs. Pangea Hatch clay substrate is highly porous and holds many times its weight in water. It does not break down, does not compact, or float and It's color changes based on its moisture level so you can easily monitor it and add water as necessary.
Pangea Hatch can be reused indefinitely by cooking or boiling to sterilize. An inert, neutral 100% natural mineral blend, this product lasts year after year without breaking down. Each particle contains thousands of internal and external pore spaces.
Pangea Hatch comes in an assortment of sizes, so you can prepare for any amount of eggs. Pangea Hatch works great with our Pangea Egg Organizers. If you need an incubator, Pangea offers Zoo Med's ReptiBator here.
1) Pour Pangea Hatch into a water tight container.
2) Soak Pangea Hatch in water.
3) Let Hatch settle for 10-15 minutes.
4) Strain Pangea Hatch until it stops dripping.
5) Line incubation container with Hatch 1 or more inches deep.
6) Place eggs in substrate securely so they do not roll. (Use thumbprint to create a pocket)
7) Place tray inside the incubator and wait. (Time and Temperature vary based on species)
8) Watch them hatch!