Live Animal Shipping
LIVE ANIMAL SHIPPING & GUARANTEE
- Shipping is $39.95 via FedEx Next Day within the lower 48 states.
- We ship to the address provided during checkout and are not responsible for incorrect addresses.
- Animal shipments do not ship automatically and must be scheduled. Please do not put your desired ship date in your order notes.
- All geckos come with a live arrival and 30-day health guarantee. This 30 days covers health issues only. You must contact us with health concerns within this 30 day time frame, within 15 minutes of the gecko's arrival, and provide proof of deceasement or illness to be eligible for a replacement.
- Our 30 day guarantee is for health only. If you find the gecko is not quite what you were looking for you can send the gecko back to us, however you will be responsible for the cost of Overnight Shipping and must pay 10% of the original price of the gecko as a restocking fee. We will not accept a gecko back or issue refunds for any gecko that is not shipped via Priority Overnight and/or in dangerous weather. If you wish to send your gecko back, you MUST contact us first.
- We ship Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday only for next day delivery.
- We will hold your gecko if the weather does not allow shipment for any period of time necessary.
- We do not issue refunds for geckos that cannot ship due to weather. We ship when temperatures do not fall below or exceed 32 F and 80 F on both ends at any time that the animal might be in transit. We can arrange for pickup at FedEx Ship Centers if temperatures are slightly outside of this range. Please note that the name on the shipping lable must match the ID of the individual picking up the gecko from the ship center.
- Schedule Your Ship Out Date HERE.
- You must make sure that someone is at the ship-to address on the day of arrival and is on the lookout for the delivery as we cannot guarantee the driver will knock or ring.
- YOU MUST NOTIFY US WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF DELIVERY TO INFORM US OF ANY PROBLEMS. If this is not done our live arrival and the health guarantee is voided.
EXPORTING OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
- Pangea uses a reliable third-party shipper for all exports. Costs vary based on location. Please CONTACT US to arrange gecko exports. We use a reliable third-party shipper for all gecko exports. Costs vary. Please CONTACT US to arrange gecko exports. Please note we are only responsible for safe delivery of your animal(s) to the third party exporter. We do not issue refunds, credit, or accept returns if the animal arrives to your destination with any issues.
Check our FAQs
TO SEE A FULL SCREEN WALK-THROUGH OF HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR SHIPMENT WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!
CURIOUS ABOUT HOW WE SHIP? WATCH HERE TO SEE HOW WE CHECK YOUR TEMPS AND KEEP YOUR GECKOS SAFE DURING TRANSIT! WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE TO SCHEDULE YOUR SHIPMENT ONLINE!