- Mixture of charcoal, sphagnum moss, orchid bark, tree fern fiber, and peat moss
- Ideal for tropical terrariums and houseplants
- Maintains moisture without trapping water for proper drainage
- Creates an ideal environment for isopod and springtail colonies
- Nutrient dense organic compostable materials feed plants
- 4 quart bag (231 cubic inches)
Based on the popular substrate formulated by the Atlanta Botanical Garden, our ABG mix is the ideal subtrate media for tropical or forest dwelling reptile terrariums. This soil mix retain moisture helping to boost ambient humidity without slowing drainage and drowning live plants. Microfauna, like isopods and springtails, thrive in our ABG mix due to the amount of organic compostable materials that create an abundance of food both for them as well as vital nutrients for optimal plant growth. Terrarium or even houseplants can be potted or planted directly in damp ABG mix without any additional soils or mixes.