Zoo Med ReptiBreeze Aluminum Screen Cages
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Front door for access to the terrarium
- Bottom hinged door for easy substrate cleaning
- Allows for maximum air exchange
- Pieces needed for assembly included
- Great for chameleons, geckos, and other arboreal lizards
Tons of ventilation and durable all aluminum construction. Easy to move outside to provide natural sunlight for your reptiles! Quick and simple assembly (instructions included). Open air screen cages are widely popular for arboreal lizard species since they allow for maximum air exchange, especially important for more sensitive lizard and snake species. Designed for chameleons, iguanas, anoles, geckos and other arboreal lizards. Additional humidity can be created by using an automated misting system and the addition of live plants, which have the added benefit of creating lots of natural climbing structure for your reptile. Designed with both a large door for the top and a smaller door for the bottom, reaching your herp is easy and cleaning is fast.
Note: The Zoo Med light fixture and other accessories pictured on the box are sold separately.
Not Available For International Shipments