Sandblasted and Weathered Grapevine Wood
- Created climbing structures
- Functional decor for terrariums
- Use in dry to moderately humid habitats
Use sandblasted grapevine in your enclosures to provide lots of climbing structure and as eye catching decor. This wood looks great in both desert and tropical enclosures and enjoyed by many terrestrial or arboreal reptiles and some amphibians. This wood is ideal for moderate to low humidity enclosures, or enclosures that are not constantly wet or extremely humid. The number of branches, thickness, and exact size will vary widely as this is a natural product.
- Geckos (Crested, Gargoyle, Chahoua, Leopard, Day Geckos etc.)
- Bearded Dragons (baby-juvenile)
- Arboreal snakes (tree pythons, vine snakes etc.)