Zoo Med Heat & UVB Combo Pack 100w
- Pack includes best selling 100 watt basking spot lamp
- Basking lamp focuses 35% more light/heat in beams than other reflecting options
- 2,000 hours of usage
- 5.0 UVB compact fluorescent bulb also included
- UVB bulb produces rays to aid in Vitamin D production and metabolizing calcium
- UVB bulb also produces UVA rays that encourage movement, appetite, and breeding
Need to put together an enclosure but don't know where to start? Zoo Med Heat & UVB Combo Pack with 100w bulb can get you off on the right foot, claw, tail, or belly! Featuring both a 100 watt basking lamp and a 5.0 UVB compact fluorescent bulb, you'll get both heat and the necessary UVB rays that your herp needs to live up to their highest potential. The basking lamp totes a 35% higher light and heat output due to its superior design and it is made for up to 2,000 hours of use! Its component, the UVB bulb, is also an exciting option due to its resulting effects of increased vitamin D production and metabolized calcium. But that's not all! The UVB bulb also produces UVA rays that get your herp moving, eating, and breeding. Both bulbs are self-ballasted and emit heat. This Zoo Med heat lamp bulb combo is must for desert species, tortoises, and large enclosures.