VE-300X2 Reptile Thermostat
- Lighted display. Shows set point and probe temperature
- Hi/Lo History
- Built it safety shutoff relay
- Won't lose any settings in the event of a power failure
- Grounded receptacle compatible with the use of a power strip
- 700 watt capacity with easily replaceable fuse
- Two 10 foot replaceable probe cords ; single 6 foot power cord
- Pulse Proportional OR On/Off
The Vivarium Electronics VE-300X2 pulse proportional thermostat has all of the features of the 300 model with the added functionality of dual zones and a 900 watt total power capacity. This reptile heater thermostat is ideal for heat tape, cable, under tank heaters, etc. The custom frame makes multiple thermostats stackable on each other.
The lighted display easy shows the set point and temperatures during the day or night. The VE-300X2 Reptile Thermostat records the high and low temperature history, so you are able to see the variance in your setups. You can set it to be pulse proportional or use the standard On/Off feature.
The VE300X2 has a built in grounded receptacle and safety shut off relay in case of a power surge. Additionally it has a memory feature so you do not lose your settings in case of a power failure. Not recommended for use with incandescent heat lamps. Finally it has a 700 watt capacity with fuses that are easily replaced after burning out.
What it has:
- Pulse Proportional Control
- 900 watt capacity
- Dual Zones (control two separate areas with a single thermostat)
- Built in Night Drop capability
- Safety Shutoff
- High and Low Temperature Alarms
- 700 watt capacity
- Battery backup for clock
What it doesn't have:
- It has everything!