- Advanced temperature ramping to gradually increase/decrease heat over a period of up to 10 hours.
- All units are proportional thermostats with selectable pulse or dimming modes.
- Selectable modes: Heat, Cool, Lighting, and Humidity.
- Outlets 1, 2, 5 & 6 can be set to control Heat, Light, or Cooling. Outlets 3 & 4 can be set to control Heat, Light, Cooling, or Humidity
- Programmable simulated moonlight, sunrise, and sunset.
- Temperature memory records high and low temperatures. Even in event of power loss.
- 375 watts per outlet capacity. 1800 w total.
- Gentle startup feature to keep your heat elements from burning out prematurely.
- High tech components built for flawless performance.
- Built in alarms to alert you of temperature extremes.
- One year warranty (limited)
- 6 Premium steel tip probes included
The Spyder Robotics Herpstat 6 can control up to 6 heating, cooling, lighting or humidity devices, each with their own grounded outlet and probe. Each receptacle is individually programmable. An optional humidity sensor is necessary if you want to control a humidity device based on relative humidity, otherwise you can use the timed humidity that is built in and will turn the unit on or off for a specific amount of time. Packed with features and the ultimate climate control unit for the serious reptile breeder! This Herpstat thermostat is highly acclaimed by ball python breeders for controlling precise temperatures for their massive collections.