- 10 Hour Temperature ramping!
- Proportional thermostat with selectable pulse or dimming modes.
- Outlets 1, 2, 5 & 6 can be set to control Heat, Light, or Cooling. Outlets 3 & 4 can be set to control Heat, Light, Cooling, or Humidity.
- Programmable simulated moonlight, sunrise, and sunset.
- 375 watts per outlet capacity. 1800 w total.
- Gentle startup.
- Built in alarms to alert you of temperature extremes.
- One year warranty (limited)
- 6 Premium steel tip probes included
The Spyder Robotics Herpstat 6 can control up to 6 heating, cooling, lighting or humidity devices, each with their own grounded outlet and probe. Each receptacle is individually programmable. An optional humidity sensor is necessary if you want to control a humidity device based on relative humidity, otherwise you can use the timed humidity that is built in and will turn the unit on or off for a specific amount of time. Packed with features and the ultimate climate control unit for the serious reptile breeder! This Herpstat thermostat is highly acclaimed by ball python breeders for controlling precise temperatures for their massive collections.
The Temperature ramping is able to increase/decrease heat over 10 hour period. The Gentle startup feature keeps your heat elements from burning out early. Multiple Selectable modes: Heat, Cool, Lighting, and Humidity. Modes are able to Pulse or Dim and able to simulate moonlight, sunrise, and sunset.
Made with high tech components built for flawless performance. The memory is able to record the temperatures even in the event of a power loss. Includes a One Year Limited Warranty from the manufacturer.