- True dimming style proportional thermostat or On/Off control
- Built in Safety Relay
- Constantly monitors to maintain desired temperature
- Controls up to 350 Watts
- Temperature range of 40°F to 150°F (or 4°C to 65°C) can be adjusted by tenths of a degree
- Built in night-time drop capabilities
- High/Low temperature monitoring
- High/Low temperature threshold alarms
- Power outage detection
- Saved tracking and settings if power is lost
- Includes one replaceable steel tipped probe
Spyder Robotics has come up with an economical way to control any 2-pronged heating element the Herpstat Intro+ ! This new version of the Herpstat Intro adds the safety relay that can cut power to the output circuit in the event of a solid state component failure. If you have a cage, incubator, or a plastic rack that uses two prong electrical cords for its heating device then the Herpstat Intro+ could be the perfect choice.
The unique enclosure has flanged sides to allow a embedded mount for custom looking incubators. You can also sit it on top of your favorite cage. It's budget friendly without sacrificing smooth proportional control of the temperatures. The Herpstat Intro comes with a temperature probe.
Has a built in soft startup feature to slowly add power on initial starts as well as a user selectable ramping between day and night time temperature settings. A new revolutionary auto power matching algorithm constantly adjusts the power output to get the best regulation possible. They also added new AC control code that lets the device dim power in 100 steps to be able to finely tune the heating equipment. High and low temperature tracking and audible alerts are standard. The Herpstat Intro comes ready use out of the box.
Not Available For International Shipments