- Six foot power cord & 2 twelve foot temp probes.
- Proportional thermostat with pulse & dimming modes - allows you to use it with any heat source up to 300 watts per receptacle.
- Special features to aid in supplying power to reptile basking bulbs.
- Gentle startup feature to keep heat elements from burning out early.
- High tech components built for flawless performance.
- Built in alarms to alert you of temperature extremes.
- One year warranty (limited)
- 2 Premium steel tip probes included
The Herpstat EZ2 is a double outlet reptile thermostat that allows you to control two separate heating elements such as THG heat tape or ceramic heat emitters. Backed by the reliability and accuracy you have come to expect from Spyder Robotics Herpstats. This easily mounted reptile thermostat will impress your friends with it's LED light up snake eyes.
Easy to use dial controls and smooth temperature regulation perfect for the budget minded reptile owner. Flanged enclosure makes it easy to mount to the wall or enclosure. The Glowing LED snake eyes give feedback on measured temperature and power status.
The Herpstat EZ2 has dimming and pulse heating modes. Basking assist control built in to work with basking lights. Soft startup slowly applies power during initial warm-ups. Auto Power Matching constantly adjusts the power output curve to match the enclosures efficiency. Precision digital temperature sensors with an internal resolution of .1125 degree F.
It also features removable sensors allow for easy replacement if necessary. The fuses are easily replaceable. Audible alarm system with 30 minute low temperature alarm and over temperature alarm. Internal error detection shuts off heat if sensor fails or is disconnected. Each output has 300 watt capacity.
Not Available For International Shipments