CRICKETS TO GO BOX - FEEDER INSECTS
- Free Shipping When you order any 6 Feeders To Go Packs
- Customize your To Go Box
- Now you can purchase small quantities of multiple types of feeder insects shipped free in one box
- Care instructions for each type of insect included with each purchase
- We ship To Go Boxes on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday each week via 2 day Express!
- Live Arrival Guaranteed
- Small Crickets are roughly 1/4"
- Large Crickets are roughly 3/4"
Banded Cricket Pros
- Resistant to most cricket viruses
- More Active
- Hearty, Lives longer
- Less odor when compared with other crickets
Banded Cricket Cons
- The Adults are not as large as other crickets
- Not good to place many in one tank
- Louder than other species
APPROXIMATE NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF CRICKETS
Values are on a Dry Matter Basis (moisture removed)
- Protein: 14.6%
- Fat: 22.1%
- Calcium to Phosphorus Ratio: 1:9
Crickets are great feeder insects for most reptiles! They are packed with protein and have good moisture content making them a healthy food source! Additionally, crickets jump around, so they encourage a feeding response and exercise! All of our crickets are gut-loaded with our very own Pangea Insect Grub prior to being shipped out, therefore you can feed these insects to your reptiles right after you receive them for a nutritious snack! You can learn more about crickets from our Cricket Care Sheet!
Please note: We do not guarantee Live Arrival or issue refunds or reships for insects that cannot ship due to weather. We ship when temperatures do not fall below or exceed 32 F and 80 F on both ends at any time that the insects may be in transit. We can arrange for pickup at FedEx Ship Centers if temperatures are slightly outside of this range. If you need help locating a FedEx Ship Center near you that holds live animals please contact us.