CRICKETS TO GO PACK - FEEDER INSECTS
- Free Shipping When you order any 6 Feeders To Go Packs
- Customize your To Go Box
- Purchase small quantities of multiple types of feeder insects shipped free in one box
- Care instructions for each type of insect included with each purchase
- We ship To Go Boxes on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday each week via 2 day Express!
- Live Arrival Guaranteed
- Small Crickets are roughly 3/8"
- Large Crickets are roughly 2/3"
House Crickets (Acheta Domesticus)
House Cricket Pros
- Not aggressive towards animals or humans
House Cricket Cons
- Relatively noisy (Adults sing)
- Very susceptible to AdDNV cricket virus
- Not extremely hearty/Shorter life span compared to Banded Crickets
- More odor compared to Banded Crickets
APPROXIMATE NUTRITIONAL COMPOSITION OF CRICKETS
Values are on a dry matter basis (moisture removed)
Calcium to Phosphorus Ratio: 1:9
Crickets are great feeder insects for most reptiles! They are packed with protein and have good moisture content making them a healthy food source! Additionally, crickets jump around, so they encourage a feeding response and exercise! All of our crickets are gut-loaded with our very own Pangea Insect Grub prior to being shipped out, therefore you can feed these insects to your reptiles right after you receive them for a nutritious snack! You can learn more about crickets from our Cricket Care Sheet!
Our to-go boxes were created so you can give your animal a varied diet. Mix and match any way you want and save on shipping in the process! You can find the rest of our to-go box insects here!
Please note: We do not guarantee Live Arrival or issue refunds or reships for insects that cannot ship due to weather. We ship when temperatures do not fall below or exceed 32 F and 80 F on both ends at any time that the insects may be in transit. We can arrange for pickup at FedEx Ship Centers if temperatures are slightly outside of this range. If you need help locating a FedEx Ship Center near you that holds live animals please contact us.