okay so i messed up and had let her out and my boyfriend placed her on a stick to hang out on and i forgot about her... realized she wasnt roaming around all the next day in her cage and then late at night she didnt come out when lights went off so then i realized its cuz i never even put her back in.
i feel so bad, she isnt that small so its not like she could have gone into anything super tiny as far as i know but she is a crestie, and people have said theyve found them in actual closed boxes so im kind of at a loss here... we looked inside heaters, in clothes hanging up, on shelves behind the fridge in the stove, under the stove, all around the cage and bookshelf, inside my house plants, in bags... gonna continue looking in all the cupboards and shoes. any other clever and random spaces i should try?! I just cant really think of any because i've never had her get out and just disappear. I left food out for her last night and stayed up till almost 5 am in the dark trying to get her back. I'm worried she might have got out through the crack under the front door and escaped into our building (not very big either, just a house thats been converted into units) and the section where she could have gone is just a stairwell and there arent any holes that I could see. from the outside of the door though the crack seemed too small for her to get under and theres lots of places to hide in here so im kind of hoping she just stayed close and bunkered down somewhere extremely clever... It's been about 2 days now. I understand they can live for quite a bit outside their cage and will come roaming for food, but ive also read horror stories where they've found the gecko dead on the floor or under the oven. Shes my little Sticky baby and I'm worried about her. I even cast a spell for her to return to me last night lmao i just want her backkk. any advice on what to do/ where to look next is appreciated.