Thread: Chahoua Sexing Help

Thanks

Default Chahoua Sexing Help

Hi everyone!

Was wondering if I get get any advice on the sex of my gecko Maui They are 1 year and 2 months old and weigh 45 grams. I've always thought it was a guy but after I weighed them and saw how big they were already I'm second guessing. Doesn't seem like they have much of a bulge compared to the other pictures I looked at but figured I'd get the boards opinion

here's an album to look at pictures i figured this was easier: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dTQUiiTHYGtnuCBh9

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Hi given age & weight I don't think that your chahoua looks obviously like a male. By this age there is usually an obvious bulge. Your chahoua looks a bit fuller pre bulge & that's more usual with a female in my experience. Obviously can't guarantee this but looking at the images you have posted I would think female.

Thanks

Those pictures are really not much help but Iím going to have to agree it looks female but without better quality pictures I canít say with 100% certainty. I have seen males who werenít terribly gifted in the bulge area, however yours resembles more of a female. But again the pics arenít all that great.
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI