Thread: marker leached into egg

Thanks

Default marker leached into egg

Hi, I just had a clutch laid last night and I noticed this morning the marker leached into the egg.... my question is how is this going to affect the developing baby? Ive never had this happen, maybe the eggs were a little dry and the moisture from the marker was used? Im a little worried that the eggs are gonna not develope, as the cherrios were really faint as well to begin with, this is the females second season first clutch. ty
    Stay Sticky Friends - Crested Gecko 3.2.4 Bearded Dragon 1.0.0 Leopard Geckos 1.1.0

Thanks

I don't know the answer to this, but let us know if it hatches out OK. If they don't, it may not have been due to the marker anyway, as you said the cheerios were faint...so I'd be interested to know.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hygge (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Cuban False Chameleon), 2.2.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) 0.2.0, Barn cats 0.2.0

Thanks

Im hoping they make it full term, Im def gonna be watching this clutch like a hawk! im hoping to have the same 100% hatch rate like last season lol
    Stay Sticky Friends - Crested Gecko 3.2.4 Bearded Dragon 1.0.0 Leopard Geckos 1.1.0

Thanks

I had two eggs that the marker leached into and they both hatched fine.

Name:  Marker leached egg.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  14.4 KB

Name:  IMG_2288.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  116.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2295.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  83.4 KB