• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skales
    replied
    Sold.

Leave a comment:

• For Sale: Female Leachinaus (Moro - Isle E) with bioactive viv - San Diego

I'm in the midst of moving around quite a bit and will be going down to just my bearded dragon for ease of transport. I have a roughly 2.5 year old female Moro (Isle E) Leachinanus for sale to a good (preferably experienced) home. She's a beautiful animal that would be a pleasure as a single animal or would contribute beautiful patterning if paired to a mating male. Temperament is great and calm outside of the tank. She exhibits some typical tank aggression while in the tank although mostly only at night/in dark when she's awake and can see. She's been gravid once and laid a couple of infertile eggs (she's never been in contact with a male) so she is of egg bearing age and could probably be introduced to a male to make a pairing set soon after acclimating to her new environment if you want to mate her.

She will come with an Exoterra Mini Tall which she has thrived in. The enclosure is an established bioactive vivarium with rainwater and with established clean-up crew. She will also come with a supply of Pangea Gecko Diet, lighting and timer, and any other supplies I have for her.

Asking $1200 for everything which covers my purchase cost for her and the equipment. I'm not trying to make money here so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the hobby or someone looking for a female for a mating pair. I will not sell her at a discount without the enclosure equipment and I will not ship. She is located and needs to be picked up in San Diego, CA. I prefer not to deal with cash so payment via PayPal (friends and family) or Venmo preferred. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3619.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	1107484

Name:	IMG_3844.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1107485

Name:	IMG_3291.jpg