Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cresties: Females, males, and more for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cresties: Females, males, and more for sale!!!

Hi everyone! These past couple of months have been very hard on me, and I now find we are buried under vet bills. We lost three fur-pets in one month (Various reasons, including age), and as such the vet bills have piled up, and I am now listing gecko whom I had intended to breed or keep to breed in order to pay off this debt. The time of year sucks even more, bringing quite the damper on the holidays both not having our loves here any longer, and also buried under the bills. Feel free to make offers on the below animals, Discounts for more than one purchased! We even still have shipping weather amazingly, so get them now while you can!!!!! For more info, pictures, weights, etc. please contact me here or at fullmoongeckos@gmail.com

Kili, male, about 30 grams. Pproduced by The Gecko Alchemist out of Vampire Bill x Bittersweet. This young dude broke my heart when he sprouted pores! Unfortunately I do not have the space for more males, so my loss will be someone's gain. He is a food lover, and a cuddle lover always happy to be held and explore! The contrast when he fires is gorgeous!
    $200 plus shipping.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Kili.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	1100951

Mimic, about 15 grams. This one is getting better with size! The contrast is increasing, and the cream is blossoming. Very sweet and calm personality, great structure, a total food hog and growing very fast!
    $110 plus shipping.

Name:	Mimic.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	1100952

Polaris, about 13 grams. This cutie has been getting better and better with age and size! With a couple red spots, and a couple black spots that do little to undermine the beauty, this gecko has fantastic lineage and should prove to be a quite nice adult!
    $100 plus shipping.

Name:	Polaris.jpg
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1100953

Magneto, male, about 20 grams. Magneto is such a sweet one! One of the lightest kids from this pairing, the cream goes for miles! Also inherited the spots, so he is perfect for all the dal lovers!
    $135 plus shipping.

Name:	Magneto.jpg
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	1100954

Bulma, female, 47 grams. Also listing this beautiful lass to reduce my numbers. She arrived pretty wild, and with FTS though she lost her tail during arrival. She has healed since and is doing perfect, her hips, vent, etc are excellent. I have worked steadily with her since she arrived, and when handled during the day she barely spooks. During night she does have an episode of panic before calming down. Good to a home with a patient hand and time to spare!
    $125 plus shipping.

Name:	Bulma.jpg
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	1100955

BM024, about 5 grams. A gorgeous full pinner from fantastic parents! Spotless thus far, just look at those sides! Very likely that pattern will creep higher, and possibly even drip from the pinning! Lovely personality, nice and calm while handled.
    $110 plus shipping.

Name:	BM024.jpg
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	1100956

Quasar, female, about 25 grams. How it hurts to list this beauty! She's very sweet, and gorgeous to boot! She's been growing steadily and clears her bowl every night! If she doesn't sell, she will stay here.
    $200 plus shipping.

Name:	Quasar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1100957

Relic, male, about 30 grams. This handsome man is very sweet, even chirps when handled! His full sibling is Penny over at All-Star Geckos. Fabulous pinning, awesome contrast when fired, he is a handsome man in need of some ladies! Full sibling to Penny at All-Star Geckos!
    $250 plus shipping.

Name:	Relic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	1100958

Xavier, male, about 25 grams. That cream and pinning! This gecko has been stunning right from the egg, and unfortunately i don't have room for another male! Lacking a bulge as of yet, so feel free to ask for vent photos. Carries the funky patterning common from this pairing, but also the creamy side pattern that just climbs and climbs! Very sweet and calm, a food love for sure.
    $160 plus shipping.

Name:	Xavier.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1100959
    Much crestie love to all!

http://www.fullmoongeckos.weebly.com
Working...
X