Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crested Gecko Females - Special "Last chance to ship" prices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crested Gecko Females - Special "Last chance to ship" prices.

I have a couple of female crested geckos that are currently in the 23 - 25 gram range. I thought someone was interested in them, but they couldn't get the deal done before winter stops me from shipping, so I thought I'd see if anyone was able to pay in full for shipping early next week. This will probably be my last chance to ship before spring, so I am pricing these accordingly, as it would be nice to make a little more room in the gecko room, and have a few less mouths to feed over the winter.

YO13-05 (Yelp x Oso) is 22 grams and a very nice clean, yellow pinstripe. This yellow line is unrelated to most of the other common yellow lines out there (DDR, LAC, etc...) so would make a nice outcross in a yellow project. I will take $200 + shipping on this girl. (Picture taken when she was only about 12 grams... she's now 20+ grams. Updated pics available for serious inquiries) SOLD!!

YO13-07 (Yelp x Oso) is 25 grams and a full sibling to the female shown above. This one however, has a very dark base color, as well as a few dalmatian spots. I am asking $150 + shipping for her. (She's not fully fired in the photo... she get's almost black).

Buy both girls and I will pay for shipping. These prices are only valid if the buyer can pay in full and accept delivery early next week. If they don't sell, I will be holding them until spring, and their prices will be bumped back up to normal pricing.

PM with any questions. Thanks for taking a look!

I have a couple more available on my website... http://www.ridgeandvalleyreptiles.com/available.html as well.

Gary Hamann
    Ridge and Valley Reptiles
    Last edited by sciteacher; 10-30-2015, 11:22 PM.
    Gary Hamann

www.ridgeandvalleyreptiles.com

BUMP.... YO13-05 is sold. The other female is still available, as well as a couple of others on my website.
    Gary Hamann

www.ridgeandvalleyreptiles.com

Comment

Working...
    X