Dalmatians! Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalmatians! Part 2

We are up to our earholes in spotty goodness over here!! So here's the deal…I'm going on vacation next month …but I was kind of a numbskull when I booked the dates, so instead of being able to vend at our next expo, I'll be in Hawaii (ok fine…I know I'm playing the world's tiniest violin here & no one is going to shed a tear for me over that one!!). Long story short, I need to lighten the load for the animal care tech who is going to be looking after everyone while I'm gone. So, since I am going to miss the San Diego expo, I'm offering up several of the kids here on Pangea…at expo-pricing!! Hip hip hooray!!

All animals are fed on Pangea Complete Diet (all 3 flavors) and dusted insects. Unsexed & full tails unless otherwise noted (I'm happy to loupe again for anyone interested…but I do check about once weekly & update gender status if I see any pore development). Shipping is done through Reptiles Express for a flat rate of $50 for any size box/any number of geckos ($25 flat rate for shipping within CA..but please remember all purchases in CA are subject to sales tax). Shipping fee is not included in price listed below. Please PM with any questions.

Peloun - $150 I love the yellow base color on this kiddo. A lot more spotting has popped up since the last photo shoot. I feel like this one may look very similar to it's cousin Picket as an adult Kiss-Kiss (CJR out of Dandy x Vanity) x Puck (Scaredy Cat Geckos out of Malika x Yardan…Daldreme & Bounty sibling)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PelounCollage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1098153

Rummy - $200 This kid is one of the best Super Dals we produced last season. I have half a mind to keep it as a holdback…and I reserve the right to pull it back for myself if no one snatches it up quickly Looks like the base color is going orange. Ellie (The Gecko Geek) x I'll Be Your Huckleberry (CJR lines out of Tunie x Rags To Riches…this guy is sibling to Betelguese, Picket, and Butterworth!)

Name:	RummyCollage.jpg
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1098154

Shindeagan - $250 This is the ONLY Betelguese offspring we are releasing…probably for a very long time!! Looks just like Betelguese when he was the same size. Nuff said!!!

Name:	ShindeaganCollage.jpg
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	1098155

Sugarfoot - $160 Looks like this kid is taking after grandpa Dandy, with a lovely pink base color and great-looking structure. Kiss-Kiss (CJR out of Dandy x Vanity) x Puck (Scaredy Cat Geckos out of Malika x Yardan…Daldreme & Bounty sibling)

Name:	SugarFootCollage.jpg
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1098156

Thanks for looking!
    Kim
    29.51 Cresties
    www.thegeckogeek.com
    Facebook
    My iHerp
Working...