Crested Geckos from $30-$70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crested Geckos from $30-$70

I have quite a few crested geckos available for sale right now. They are all healthy and eating a mix of Pangea diet (Banana/Apricot flavor), BPZ, and recently Colorbomb as well. I'm located in Windham, ME and am happy to meet up for local sales. I can also ship nationwide using ShipYourReptiles or Reptiles Express. I may also be able to hold them for the Massachusetts Reptile Expo on May (I'm not sure yet whether I'll be vending or not). Feel free to message me with questions or for more photos of any particular gecko. I offer group discounts for purchases of 2 or more geckos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AP5: From Apollo and Phoenix, hatched 12/16/14, weighs 2.2 grams, unsexed. $50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AP6: From Apollo and Phoenix, hatched 12/16/14, weighs 2.4 grams, unsexed. $45

CN1: From Cairo and Nova, hatched 12/31/14, weighs 2.8 grams, unsexed. $70

EC2: From Elvira and Cairo, hatched 11/17/14, 2.7 grams, unsexed. $45

JW3: From JW (gravid when I bought her so I don't know what the male looked like), hatched 7/6/14, 4.0 grams, no pores. $40

JWM4: From JW (gravid when I bought her so I don't know what the male looked like), hatched 10/11/14, 2.8 grams. $35

JWM5: From JW (gravid when I bought her so I don't know what the male looked like), hatched 10/11/14, 2.7 grams. $35

PA1: From Persephone and Apollo, hatched 7/31/14, weighs 5.0 grams, unsexed. I see pores but they look like they could be pseudopores. Vent picture available. $50

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP5: From Raptor and Pumpkin, hatched 8/17/14, weighs 3.3 grams, unsexed. $60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SDD2: From Stella and Dewey, hatched 2/13/14, 5.2 grams, possible female (no pores). $70

TM2: From Tinkerbell and a mystery male (gravid when I purchased her), hatched 7/8/14, weighs 2.9 grams, unsexed. $50

Tink4: From Tinkerbell and Draco, hatched 10/28/14, weighs 2.8 grams, unsexed. $70
    www.samanthasgeckos.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SamanthasGeckos
Working...
X