Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exteme Harlequins Available, prices dropped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exteme Harlequins Available, prices dropped!

I have quite a few crested geckos available for sale right now. They are all healthy and eating a mix of Pangea diet (Banana/Apricot flavor), BPZ, and recently Colorbomb as well. Photos of parents (Tigress and Orion) are included but they are not for sale. I'm located in Windham, ME and am happy to meet up for local sales. I can also ship nationwide using ShipYourReptiles or Reptiles Express. I may also be able to hold them for the Massachusetts Reptile Expo on May (I'm not sure yet whether I'll be vending or not). Feel free to message me with questions or for more photos of any particular gecko. I offer group discounts for purchases of 2 or more geckos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Father: Orion (very old photo, I need to get new ones soon)

Mother: Tigress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOr1: From Tigress and Orion, hatched 9/27/14, weighs 2.9 grams, unsexed. $160

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOr2: From Tigress and Orion, hatched 9/27/14, weighs 3.1 grams, unsexed (no pores). $180

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOr3: From Tigress and Orion, hatched 10/25/14, weighs 3.6 grams, unsexed (no pores). $195

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOr4: From Tigress and Orion, hatched 10/25/14, weighs 3.1 grams, unsexed. $160

TOr5: From Tigress and Orion, hatched 12/2/14, weighs 2.5 grams, unsexed. $160

TOr6: From Tigress and Orion, hatched 12/5/14, weighs 2.7 grams, unsexed. $150
    www.samanthasgeckos.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SamanthasGeckos
Working...
X