A few lovely cresties for sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few lovely cresties for sale!!

Hey folks! This is the last of the babies I have currently until I decide to let some holdbacks go. Some of these pairings won't be repeated, so get them while you can, and don't forget, I am open to offers! You can contact me here, or at wild_child029@yahoo.com for more pictures, information, etc. Discounts for multiple geckos purchased! Happy Shopping!

First up is this gorgeous little one! The gender is unclear, possible pores seem to be fading away, but either way this is one gecko you do not want to pass on! Super sweet and curious personality, s/he comes out every evening to say hi and see what is going on, and is very calm when handled. Gorgeous coloring is coming in, and getting creamier and more vibrant by the day! Produced by Scaredy Cat Geckos out of Snickers x Victoria. Currently 8 grams. $250 plus shipping.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Stardust_zps3c344c7f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	1093158

At four grams, don't count those missing pin scales yet! Older siblings have filled in with their pinning as they grow. This little beauty looks pretty similar to an older sibling. The camera, however, doesn't think this baby is real because of the crazy side patterning! Has an amazing transformation when it fires up. Very calm personality, and no pores seen! $70 plus shipping.

Name:	BM_zps98d309bb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1093159

Very beautiful little one! Not sure where the colors will go as of yet being 4 grams, but it should have a very creamy dorsal. Nice crest structure for such a little thing too! Quite calm when handled, just doesn't like the camera. Possible pores seen. $75 plus shipping.

Name:	Gambit_zps7b5064e0.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	1093160

The pattern on this baby has exploded recently into a rather unique look. S/he (possible pores) has a very sweet personality, loves to explore though, so it doesn't sit still for long! 5 grams. $95 plus shipping.

Name:	Py_zps5cadbef7.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	1093161

So far this one seems to be staying similar to an older sibling, who turned out chocolate and cream. Sweet personality loves to just sit and look around at everything. Great eater at five grams, loves bugs. $70 plus shipping.

Name:	Sweetheart_zps2919493b.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1093162
    Much crestie love to all!

http://www.fullmoongeckos.weebly.com
Working...
X