Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crested (Many Pins!) for Sale/ Trade (BP morphs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crested (Many Pins!) for Sale/ Trade (BP morphs)

Price Changes: this will probably be the last one, on the adults at least, and any I don't sell I will just keep.

I've thought about this for a long time, but I've decided to start selling the majority of my cresteds so I can diversify my collection. I've narrowed it down to one breeding project that I want to work with, and I'm posting the others for sale/ trade. There are a few that I'm having a hard time with the idea of parting with, so I'll be fine not selling them. My hope is to sell enough of them to make a little more room for some new additions of different species, and some money to buy them with.

TRADES: I'm very interested in trading for a nice, preferably young, ball python. I will trade over in what my geckos are worth for something I like. I am especially interested in a bee or bee combination. I would also be interested in mojaves, especially those with nice markings. I'd also consider a nice butter or lesser.

I'd also be willing to do a trade for E. agricolae, chahoua, or possibly a leachie.

What I have:

SOLD

Big Rhonda, Female blonde harley (she lacks much coloring on her head, possibly a chevron back?) she fires up with some excellent contrast, and has produced some excellent hatchlings this year. I have two of them left, which will be posted with the rest of the hatchlings. She was paired with Barnabus this year.

price for pangea members: $85 ON HOLD

fired down

Barnabus, my amazing blonde pinner male. If the original seller wants to buy him back, they will get priority. I would really like to sell him as a pair with Ginebra, because they make some exceptional hatchlings together, but I will break them up if need be. I have no problem keeping him.

$250 shipped

Ginebra, 99% female pin. I have seen her fire up a lot darker, but she doesn't do it that often.
    $225 shipped

Here's one of their best offspring (NFS). More below.

Or take them together (pangea price only) for $400 shipped

Female stripe leopard gecko. I will include her for free to anyone that buys one of the above geckos, just mention it in your message to me.
    $20 OBO

I also have a couple of older dalmatians and buckskins, pictures and info by request.

To contact, message me here, or email me at kchristenson2735@gmail.com

if you email me, please let me know you are from pangea, especially if you are interested in a gecko with a special price.
    I will post the hatchlings next

Payment: I'm willing to do a payment plan for anything over $100. I will hold geckos for up to 3 weeks with a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the price. I take paypal, and I will take personal checks, but I will not ship until paid in full, and payment clears. prices do not include shipping.

I will not be able to ship until at least next week (Oct 10) , and the best days for me to ship are mondays for tuesday arrival. If that doesn't work, I will do what I can to ship another day. I'll only ship as the weather allows. Shipping is not included in any of the prices, but I will only charge at most $50 for shipping.
    Last edited by rubberduckey273; 10-13-2011, 09:33 PM.
    Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
    :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Hatchlings

All of these are from this season, all pictures taken today. I apologize for the shoddy pictures, its a bit gloomy today, and too cold for them outside. All of them are still under 5 grams, I will get individual weights on request. They are all eating regularly on CGD, and have all taken pinhead crickets.

Ginebra X Barnabus hatchlings

SOLD

GB 02 - Partial pin
    $60

Big Rhonda X Barnabus hatchlings

BB 01 - partial pin
    $40

BB 02 - partial pin
    $40

Bombay X Trigger hatchlings

BT 01 - Tiger
    $15

BT 02 - Dalmatian, nice big spot on front leg and some light peppering on the body
    $25

SOLD

BT 04 - Dalmatian, huge spot on back
    $25

BT 05 - Tiger, has slightly pinched look on back of neck but is the only one that I've hatched like this, so I'm assuming its a fluke.
    Free to a good home, you just pay full shipping.

Last edited by rubberduckey273; 10-12-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

bump for price decrease

Comment

last bump for now

Comment

Working...
        X