Gecko Collection for sale updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gecko Collection for sale updated

Have to get rid of some of my awesome geckos because they don't fit into the breeding project for next year, and I am running out of room :/ I am willing to take reasonable ***offers*** on these guys, (so if you like them, just offer what you can afford, and we will seee ) and I will also ship if weather is decent. Please make offers!!! I really want to ship these guys before it gets too cold!! They will be perfect breeding geckos for next season, I am also willing to give a discount if you want all three, they would go great together if your intersted in golden dalmations.

Hades, Gorgeous gecko, I have never seen anything like him! If kept warmer this winter I believe he will be ready to breed next year. He also has some pretty awesome crests on his head.
    $135

Elektra, This gecko is awesome! I can give an accurate wieght if intersted. When fired up is SUPER gold, and has a lott of spots
    $155

Mighty Aphrodite, Unfortunately she does not fit into any of my breeding plans, and I need to downsize the collection. If interested I can give an accurate wieght. Her tail was nipped, but fully healed now. When fired up she has red tiger stripes!! REALLY AWESOME!! I am very sad to let her go. Also has a lot of spots!
    $155

Thank you for looking
    I'm not really interested in trades b/c I need to make room, and money, but mostly room!
    Last edited by thestef; 11-11-2010, 01:29 PM. Reason: Price Change

I really need to make room, so taking offers!!!

Comment

These guys are awesome!! ALL very bright yellows, with lots of dalmation spots!!!

Comment

bump

Last bump!! I would really like to ship these guys before it gets cold. So im taking offers still!!

Comment

Working...
        X