Male Crested and Terrarium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Crested and Terrarium

I have a 5 yr old Male crested for sale plus his 18x18x18 Exo Terra for sale. Not sure of his morph but he is a yellow with what looks like orange stripes. He has only been on Repashy powder. Very good health. Still has his tail. I tried feeding him crickets once and he had no clue what to do with them. Very easy to handle. Has never had a girlfriend. I am located South of Dayton and North of Cincinnati. Asking $200 obo. I can send pictures as requested, I can't seem to figure out how to upload them on here. He also comes with a full container of food. Edit: It is the gecko in my avatar.
    Last edited by element1630; 10-05-2020, 02:50 PM.

Originally posted by element1630 View Post
    I have a 5 yr old Male crested for sale plus his 18x18x18 Exo Terra for sale. Not sure of his morph but he is a yellow with what looks like orange stripes. He has only been on Repashy powder. Very good health. Still has his tail. I tried feeding him crickets once and he had no clue what to do with them. Very easy to handle. Has never had a girlfriend. I am located South of Dayton and North of Cincinnati. Asking $200 obo. I can send pictures as requested, I can't seem to figure out how to upload them on here. He also comes with a full container of food. Edit: It is the gecko in my avatar.
    Could you post some more pictures please?

Comment

Can you message me your email? I can send them to you through that. All my pictures are too big to post on here.

Comment

Very easy to handle. Has never had a girlfriend. I am located South of Dayton and North of Cincinnati. Asking $200 obo. I can send pictures as requested, I can't seem to figure out how to upload them on here. He also comes with a full container of food. Edit: It is the gecko in my avatar. Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
        Last edited by lillianna3; 01-31-2021, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X