2 male crested geckos for sale or trade lees summit MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 male crested geckos for sale or trade lees summit MO

Update: I now only have one male crested gecko looking for a new home!

Hi guys, I am moving to a smaller house and need to downsize the number of tanks I have (I have 3 18x24 Exo terra tanks and need it to be one). I got my boys to breed with my two girls but I don't have the time or space to do that now so I am looking for a good home for my boys. They are both healthy eaters and don't mind chilling with people (the red one likes to chill on people's heads and the darker one likes my chest). I got both of them from AC reptiles for $250 each and looking to rehome them for $100 each or trade them for an adult female crested gecko (depending on morph, size, and temperament). I am in the middle of moving/cleaning up my new house so I don't have the time to ship and really don't know how I feel about shipping (it's so expensive and I don't want anything to go wrong and they end up getting hurt) so looking for people who are close to lees summit MO. If you want both boys I am willing to make a deal.

Please feel free to ask me questions or for more pictures, I will try to answer as fast as I can.
    Last edited by MiniBanjo; 01-25-2020, 11:26 PM.
Working...
X