CBD as an alternative meds for pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD as an alternative meds for pets

Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and Cannabis oil can be used to treat seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, symptoms of cancer, and gastrointestinal issues, among other health conditions in animals. Like this article about a cannabis strain from https://blimburnseeds.com/store-locator/united-kingdom/. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Please don't do this. Smoking is legal where I am and I smoke it, but mj has different effects on other animals and can harm if not kill your gecko. This is a topic that you should bring up to your vetrinarian.

Also if you do smoke, please do so responsibly;
    -Do not smoke in the same room as your animals.
    -Keep at least one shut door between you and any animal, especially birds, rodents, amphibians, and reptiles.
    -Open a window and run a ceiling fan if it's too cold to smoke outside.
    -ALWAYS keep anything containing CBD oil, mj, ECT, in a sealed airtight container out of reach of your animals.

Not hating on you if you smoke, too. It really helps with my diagnosed anxiety, but you have to be responsible for your animals' safety first and foremost.

Comment

Working...
    X