Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What in the name of all that is holy (poo pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been looking previously for lizard and didn't find better than this one. I have learned here a lot.
    Heating and Cooling Toronto

Comment

Originally posted by Technicolor View Post
      Found another exceptionally wet poo tonight, it was a little solid splat (not pellet shaped at all) in a wet brown spot. Again no moving worms or anything worm-like, vet doesn't want to jump the gun and medicate with the clean fecal we saw + no shed worms. It seems like for every semi-solid poo I get the next one is a mess. They're still sitting at 2.5g and active as ever, I weighed them a day or two ago they were 2.9g. I'm assuming the other .4 was that atrocious poo. At least they're eating and hydrated. Guh.

I wonder if my pangea went bad? I'll try ordering a fresh bag and see if that does anything. There's nothing else I can think of after the clean fecal vet visit.
      It's a month later - how is he doing now?
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Getting more solid poop than not, nothing inside of it. I'm not sure what's going on. He's at 3.5 grams now, and still eating very well. I'm not too sure if I had a false alarm?

Comment

Well, if he's gaining and not losing, and still eating well and is active, after this much time I would think he will probably be fine, and is just a slow grower.
          Eileen
          TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
          Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

I appreciate all your help Tad, thanks so much. I'll keep this thread updated if anything else arises. For now, lord have mercy on me- I've gone and gotten a troublemaker. Again.

Comment

Working...
            X