Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First breed of the season! So nerve wracking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the next clutch, and I second pics! I want to see these mini candy corns, lol. As for my partho egg...I do have an update and will likely post it and pics in Pyrro's thread...

Serine just laid her third clutch the other night. The first of hers that didn't look obviously fertile from the get-go. But her other 4 eggs are growing beautifully still

I also had a few other girls lay, but none look fertile. I have paired a bunch this season, have had only few lay so far, and of those only Serine gave me what looks like real fertiles *sigh*.

Nova - Do you have anyone other than Frogger paired this season? Excited to see what hatches for her!
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page

Comment

Originally posted by CrestieFu View Post
      Congrats on the next clutch, and I second pics! I want to see these mini candy corns, lol. As for my partho egg...I do have an update and will likely post it and pics in Pyrro's thread...

Serine just laid her third clutch the other night. The first of hers that didn't look obviously fertile from the get-go. But her other 4 eggs are growing beautifully still

I also had a few other girls lay, but none look fertile. I have paired a bunch this season, have had only few lay so far, and of those only Serine gave me what looks like real fertiles *sigh*.

Nova - Do you have anyone other than Frogger paired this season? Excited to see what hatches for her!
      Thanks! Although I don't think theyre good... I just got pctures and they're downloading to the computer, and it takes a little while, so it'll probably be tomorrow when I post them. They're either tiny or all her others were huge lol.

Make sure to post pictures of the hachies once theyre out and keep me updated!
      .1.DOG Jiggles
      1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
      .1.YBST Cloveth
      .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
      1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
      1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Unfortunatly just frogger and bumble, if the babies turn out good I may treat myself and grab amother female or 2 and bumble can go wild next season lol. I'll start a thread for them today
        Sam
        C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
        Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
        Instagram: @sams_exotics

Comment

Here are the pictures yall asked for... Now I meant to use my other eggs for comparison, however I completely forgot about the pictures and threw them out before I took the photos, so instead I used a penny. As you can see in these photos, these eggs are almost the same length as the penny and about half the width.. My normal egg size is usually a tad longer then the length of a quarter. So as you can see, these guys are quite small. I have a picture of both eggs on penny and beside penny and one ontop of penny. Hope you can see just how small they really are hah. (disregard the mold begining to grow on the one egg)
          Attached Files
          .1.DOG Jiggles
          .1.YBST Cloveth
          1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Oh yeah those fuzzy little nuggets don't look like they will end up being good. But very tiny and cute!
            Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
            DoubleHelixGeckos.com
            Facebook Page
            iHerp Page

Comment

Originally posted by CrestieFu View Post
              Oh yeah those fuzzy little nuggets don't look like they will end up being good. But very tiny and cute!
              Oh yeah, no they're not good. I'm just keeping them for, curiosity, I guess.
              .1.DOG Jiggles
              .1.YBST Cloveth
              1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Can an infertile crested still lay eggs? (Clearly they won't be fertile haha). I'm thinking that might be what's wrong with my girl . Although she *has* layed a fertile egg before.... ugh this is so confusing . I think I'll just quit with the whole breeding thing after she is done laying this year.
                .1.DOG Jiggles
                .1.YBST Cloveth
                1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Bump.
                  .1.DOG Jiggles
                  .1.YBST Cloveth
                  1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Working...
                  X