I just had a baby hatch :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had a baby hatch :)

I just had a baby hatch my first one ever except for the 2 others that had lumps on their head and didn't make it but this one looks so much more better and i think it is because i bought a new incubator just right before she laid and the last incubator i had them in was not working right and the temp was 82 i think that is what made the other two be sorta deformed, this time i had it at 71F, Anyways it hatched at 56 days old is that pretty normal or not? seemed to be WAY more lively, even screamed at me! face looks normal not chubby, i think it is a Tiger or a Flame
    Click image for larger version

Name:	10534709_338501242970015_4204852660345424311_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1093203
    Signed Baby Kangaroo Tribianni

Aww it look s cute in the cage. 56 days is early but not too early, like say, 40 days.
    Follower of Jesus

Comment

Wow, what temp is the incubator set at? Cute baby for sure . I would lower the temp to allow longer incubation if possible.

Rachodactylus Ciliatus

MUNKEY, PEACHES, MORROW, THIMBLE, KILI, GOLLUM, FALCOR, CHEECH & VALENTINE

Rachodactylus Auriculatus
      1.2.1 KEKO, ARRO, PEBBLES & FALCOR

Comment

Nice hatchling. I just had my first two hatch 3 weeks ago at 60 days and they are perfectly healthy. The next ones look like they are going to hatch before 60 days, probably because it had been so hot in so cal. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
        X