Heartbeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartbeat

Quick video of a hatchling's heartbeat - while it's still in the egg. Crested gecko, incubation day #38. Enjoy!
    Last edited by finnabhar; 06-07-2014, 10:03 AM. Reason: Extended video time. Thank you, bandwidth!
    iherp

That is so.cool! Thank you for sharing it.

Comment

Hehe thank you for checking it out! I just love getting a peek at what's going on in there.

I got an extended version uploaded too since last night's 4 seconds was admittedly a bit lame. Sorry.. just the joys of patchy internet, hehe.
      iherp

Comment

Awww! <3 That is so cute!
        Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

3.3 crested geckos: Turkish, Sollux, Pyx, Buttercup, Dandelion, and Jem.

Comment

Originally posted by finnabhar View Post
          Hehe thank you for checking it out! I just love getting a peek at what's going on in there.

I got an extended version uploaded too since last night's 4 seconds was admittedly a bit lame. Sorry.. just the joys of patchy internet, hehe.
          I do too...I have one egg that is due to hatch out next month around the first or the eleventh (if it doesn't take it's own sweet time LOL) and have candled it recently to see its tail and feet moving...its amazing...and my first gecko egg.

Comment

Working...
          X