Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repashy SuperPig?

Hello,
    Thought I'd make a forum account for the first time although I'm not new to the hobby. Just never got into forums.
    Anyways, I would like to know if anyone that has used Repashy SuperPig saw any results or improvement in their rhacodactylus species pigmentation. I'm VERY curious and want to try the product, but would like some feed back from people that have used the product before I spend money on something that may not make a difference. Can anyone help?!

Thanks,
    Richie

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Maybe slightly off topic but I thought the Repashy formula had some Superpig components in it? If it does and you are currently feeding Repashy, might you observe the difference in coloration over a 3 month period?
    4.24.0 Crested Geckos
    0.2.0 Leopard Gecko

FB: Geckos by Design

Comment

The repashy formula does contain it. But I feed pangea diet. I shouldve mentioned that.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Oh yes quite a lot of pigmentation change! I fed my gecko some and then BOOM! My gecko was blue and orange! And he's crested! Lol JK in all seriousness I use repashy as well and my dull little Sparrow is still dull, although my other two geckos have good coloration.
        Follower of Jesus

Comment

Could I ask if anyone has fed Repashy prior to changing to PFMC or other non Repashy diet and have noticed a pigment change in their geckos?
          4.24.0 Crested Geckos
          0.2.0 Leopard Gecko

FB: Geckos by Design

Comment

I made the switch several months ago and haven't noticed any change.
            Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

3.3 crested geckos: Turkish, Sollux, Pyx, Buttercup, Dandelion, and Jem.

Comment

Working...
            X