Food Behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Behavior

My crestie always rolls around in his MPR food. It gets the tank dirty. Is he trying to tell me something???

I keep the humidity in his tank around 60% during the day and 80% at night----
    Temperatures are being kept around the 70s----

Although, it is funny to look at him covered in food and lick it off of his skin.
    "Squeaking? My crested gecko squeaks at night, it's a bit unsettling to hear. I had a nightmare I was being chased by killer dolphins..."~~Zamnza

Well, at least you know he's eating!!!!!
    1.1 Crested Gecko
    0.0.1 Gargoyle Gecko
    0.0.1 Axolotl
    0.1.0 Black lab

Comment

I've watched cresties tip over bowls, fingerpaint, and poop in their food. I have never seen a crested roll in it. That must be a sight to see. I think you need to get that on video

Comment

Maybe he is telling you the dish is to big?
        A lot of people use bottle caps for dish's.
        What do you use?
        I use milk jug caps, and also these other dish's I found that are very small, but ceramic.

Comment

I have a couple of finger painters. No matter what size dish I use, they find ways to get it everywhere. They just get tank cleanings and paper towel changes more often. I also check their feet on a regular basis for dried on food. I just give them baths when that happens.
          https://www.facebook.com/Creptileroom

Comment

As for the size of the bowl, I have the one's bought on the pangea store part of the website.

I am tempted to give him a bath, anyone know how I would go about this?
            "Squeaking? My crested gecko squeaks at night, it's a bit unsettling to hear. I had a nightmare I was being chased by killer dolphins..."~~Zamnza

Comment

Working...
            X