help me pls!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me pls!!

can somebody please tell me if blood shot eyes on a crested gecko is healthy? I just received him, since he is so new i didnt really handle him a whole lot so i dont recall if his eyes were blood shot before. is it somthing to go see the vet over, or is it just stress fom adjusting to his new surounding?

ive never noticed blood shot eye's but if u just got him stress or a little dehydration could cause it.
    http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7...fbba61fvt1.gif
    www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

if you could by any chance post a pic that would really help ... I've noticed some cresties to just have pretty red looking eyes in general, I'm not sure in your case if it would be anything to worry about, since I'm not sure of the level of 'bloodshottedness' you are reffering to :P

Comment

Originally posted by poison_iv
        if you could by any chance post a pic that would really help ... I've noticed some cresties to just have pretty red looking eyes in general, I'm not sure in your case if it would be anything to worry about, since I'm not sure of the level of 'bloodshottedness' you are reffering to :P
        bloodshottedness ? ? is that a technical term ?
        http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7...fbba61fvt1.gif
        www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

Does your gecko's eye look like this?

If so, it's completely normal. Some gecko's eyes look more "bloodshot" than others
          Nell Rux
          a.k.a. Frozen Gecko
          Just Ice Reptile

Comment

yes that is exactly what his eyes are like!! thank-you, I tried looking everywhere on the net and couldnt find anything on the subject

Comment

indeed it is.... what, you tellin me you never heard that one before? jeeez, what the hell did they teach ya in school?!!

Lol

Originally posted by max power

bloodshottedness ? ? is that a technical term ?

Comment

mine have it too, but I think it might be the result of second hand smoke
                It is truly an upside-down world we live in where lies are truths, criminals are our nationsí leaders, and Satanís minions are considered men of God.

Comment

LMAO,
                  yeah all of my reptiles seem to suffer from that bloodshotidness, hell now that I think about it so do I. Or wait ......was that.......ah hell I forgot what I was talking about, I'm hungry who's gouing for pizza!
                  -Eli
                  JK I am an angel! O
                  "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

that definitely explains the glasses Eli!! ya mon!! 8)
                    It is truly an upside-down world we live in where lies are truths, criminals are our nationsí leaders, and Satanís minions are considered men of God.

Comment

eli, your eyes are probably so glossy underneath those glasses, that it looks like you just finished a box of glazed doughnutz!! hahaha

Comment

LMAO
                        I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about? LOL
                        -Eli
                        "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

Hm, I think it's normal, you might want to go to a vet to make sure.
                          -Chao0104-
                          0.0.2 Rhacodactylus cilatus
                          If life gives you oranges, make orange juice.If life gives you money, buy a crested gecko.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that it's just the reticulation in the eyes. Some crested have red eyes some have silver eyes........ but the reticulation is normal and healthy.
                            -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
                            0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
                            0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
                            1.0.0 ball python
                            0.1.0 BCI
                            0.2.0 leopard geckos

Comment

I like silver-eyed cresties better, they look nice, lol Especially CREAMSICLES with silver eyes. 8) :P
                              -Chao0104-
                              0.0.2 Rhacodactylus cilatus
                              If life gives you oranges, make orange juice.If life gives you money, buy a crested gecko.

Comment

Working...
                              X