What's wrong with my juvie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with my juvie?

Last night, my brother was handling my juvie, when my crested suddenly started wiggling around with his mouth open towards the sky!What does that mean?Help!
    -Chao0104-
    0.0.2 Rhacodactylus cilatus
    If life gives you oranges, make orange juice.If life gives you money, buy a crested gecko.

seems like normal juvie behavoir to me, probablly felt threatened, I've had a few that were little bastards when they were young.
    -Eli
    "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

But my bro handles him 2 times every week, it was just this time only he did this.
      -Chao0104-
      0.0.2 Rhacodactylus cilatus
      If life gives you oranges, make orange juice.If life gives you money, buy a crested gecko.

Comment

There might have been something in the room that spooked him then. Dog, statue, camera, reflection, etc.
        Honor and valor were long ago drowned by the very society they swore to protect.

8.10.9 Crested Geckos
        1.2 Gargoyle Geckos
        1.1 Tangerine Phase Albino AFT's
        0.3 Peach Phase Albino AFT's (two are striped)
        1.0 Bearded Dragons
        1.2 Viper Geckos
        1.1 Yellow-headed Cape Geckos
        0.1 Panther Geckos
        There'll be more, just you wait and see

http://www.celticisle.com/infernal_star/

Comment

The same thing usually happens to me every now and again when I take a hatchling out of the incubator. They curl to the side, arch their tail, and leave their mouth gaping... trying to scare me into not eating them. Sometimes they also make peeping and chirping noises. (Sounds like, "Maahhhh".) I wouldn't worry... they're just trying to show you they're big and bad. Lol.
          ~Sarah~
          www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

Working...
          X