Chewies outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chewies outside

It was in the 70s and overcast today so I took my chahouas outside for a few pictures in good lighting. I got quite a few of Ivy, but these were probably my favorites:

I tried to get a few of the new male, but he's so small it was hard to keep him in focus without the flash. I know it's not very good, but here's a shot of him anyway:

Here's one of him inside just so you can get a better look at him. I've decided to call him Grendel.
    http://www.facebook.com/appalachian.ectotherms

Aww i love the name, whats it from i recognise it... i keep thinking Boglins!! (remember those?!)

Really love the colours on both of them, VERY jealous!
    www.TreasureCrest.co.uk

Whites tree frogs
    Crested Geckos
    Rhacodactylus chahoua

Comment

Originally posted by Art_Gecko View Post
      Aww i love the name, whats it from i recognise it... i keep thinking Boglins!! (remember those?!)

Grendel was the monster that Beowulf fought. It just popped into my head and seemed like a good match to me.

Comment

Ahhh i studied that way back in high school so it obviously got stored up in the old noggin somewhere!! Nice name!
        www.TreasureCrest.co.uk

Whites tree frogs
        Crested Geckos
        Rhacodactylus chahoua

Comment

Both are beautiful, the female blends perfectly with the tree!! Nice Shots too
          Derek Dunlop
          DDReptiles
          www.DDReptiles.net
          Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Originally posted by Art_Gecko View Post

o__o I remember Boglins! Augh! My brother had one that creeeped me ouuuut.

Anyway, they're beautiful Kevin! Love the name Grendel
            JBsCresties.com & Facebook & Instagram, oh my

Comment

Great shots! Both are beautiful.. I can't decide if I like them light or dark...
              Olivia
              "...Because what's more efficent than doing nothing?"

"...Doing nothing in a Hybrid?"
              -stephen colbert's writers

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. I really like the way Ivy's color scheme is going. She's got different shades of some pastel colors that I can't seem to pick up in my pictures, and I really hadn't even noticed until I got her out in natural light today. My mom likes Grendel better already, but I still prefer Ivy's lighter coloration and I'll be interested to see what their kids look like. It seems pretty clear to me already that they aren't going to look very similar as adults, but since both are from Allen, I took that as a good sign that they aren't too closely related and I want good strong genetics.

Comment

Ivy nice name! very sweet lookin chewies

Comment

I love how Ivy blends right into her suroundings...........that is a sweet photo!!
                    The baby is a doll!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X