Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Came back with too much from the show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came back with too much from the show...

I went to a local show and tried to come back with half of New Caledonia or something

C. sarasinorum

E. vieillardi

M. chahoua (ML and PI)

Nice pick ups!
    "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

Very cool! So 4 altogether? And your car says "Repti-Van" on it, right?

Beautiful animals.
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

It's 5 actually - that's two chahoua, a ML and a PI. I'm picking up several babies over the next few months to raise up.

The sarasinorum is insane....wow! I knew these guys were flighty but I wasn't expecting quite that level of spaz!

Comment

You must be poor now, those aren't cheap geckos lol And yeah, saras are fast. I had one for awhile but they were just too flighty for me.
          ~My iHerp~

Comment

I've been setting some funds aside for these guys for a while, but it still stung a bit! Happy to have them all though...and just thrilled with the Eurydactylodes vieillardi.

Comment

Originally posted by Niffarious View Post
              I've been setting some funds aside for these guys for a while, but it still stung a bit! Happy to have them all though...and just thrilled with the Eurydactylodes vieillardi.
              I love my pair, although the male is a very stingy eater and he's having trouble putting weight on. The female is double his size at this point! I'm worried she'll want to eat him if I ever put them together lol
              ~My iHerp~

Comment

Originally posted by ayimera View Post
                I love my pair, although the male is a very stingy eater and he's having trouble putting weight on. The female is double his size at this point! I'm worried she'll want to eat him if I ever put them together lol
                That's pretty normal - the males can be very small. I hear it's not uncommon to have females that are over 7g but males are rarely larger than 4 to 4.5 or so

Comment

Loving your little Chahouas!
                  Gorgeous little fellas (or lasses)
                  Ace Gargoyles
                  Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
                  Chahoua. 1.1.0

Comment

Very nice additions, love the mix of species too
                    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
                    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
                    Facebook Page
                    iHerp Page

Comment

Originally posted by CrestieFu View Post
                      Very nice additions, love the mix of species too
                      Thanks! They are all doing great. First time working with the E. vieillardi and the saras. I am shocked at how much the sara eats...easily twice as much as any other gecko of similar size.

Comment

I don't see Saras around as much anymore, although they have never been all that common compared to cresties. Do you have more than just the one? Nice to hear they can be little piggies though!
                        Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
                        DoubleHelixGeckos.com
                        Facebook Page
                        iHerp Page

Comment

Originally posted by CrestieFu View Post
                          I don't see Saras around as much anymore, although they have never been all that common compared to cresties. Do you have more than just the one? Nice to hear they can be little piggies though!
                          I just have the one for now, but I'm getting some sexed juvies in the summer. I just couldn't pass this one up - she's gorgeous!

Comment

Working...
                          X