Fantastic Gecko Heads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Gecko Heads!

Hey guys, I know we all love our structure, so I thought I'd start a thread where we can all share some of our favorite geckos with giant heads.

I thought I'd start with a pic of Brienne and her gigantic head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that is a big head for what looks like a juvenile female (?). Also love her pinstripes and the solid cream back!
    My little Jack has a pretty nice big head as well, but what I love (and envy!) the most about him are his super long and thick eyelashes. Maybe it's Maybelline :-).
    1.2.1 Crested Geckos "Jackson Pollock", "Pumpkin Spice", "Nibbler", "Keikishoku" 1.0.0 Chahoua "Urmel" 1.1 Red eared sliders "Freddy Krueger" (25 years) and "Mucki" (45 years) RIP Peppermint (Green Anole)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia View Post
      Wow, that is a big head for what looks like a juvenile female (?). Also love her pinstripes and the solid cream back!
      My little Jack has a pretty nice big head as well, but what I love (and envy!) the most about him are his super long and thick eyelashes. Maybe it's Maybelline :-).
      She's actually nearly full grown. I'm waiting for her weight to stabilize to be sure. She's currently at 43 grams. But thank you! I love her pinstriping too, it's just about 98% complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyPikachu View Post
        She's actually nearly full grown. I'm waiting for her weight to stabilize to be sure. She's currently at 43 grams. But thank you! I love her pinstriping too, it's just about 98% complete.
        Oops, guess I am not really good at guessing gecko weight from pictures .
        1.2.1 Crested Geckos "Jackson Pollock", "Pumpkin Spice", "Nibbler", "Keikishoku" 1.0.0 Chahoua "Urmel" 1.1 Red eared sliders "Freddy Krueger" (25 years) and "Mucki" (45 years) RIP Peppermint (Green Anole)

Comment

Working...
        X