Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indentifying her morph?

Hey guys!

I really can't pinpoint what morph or color pattern my girl, Athena is. A friend said she looks like a dark flame, what do you guys think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4257.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1105192

Name:	IMG_4419.jpg
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	1105193

Name:	IMG_4422.jpg
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	1105194

Name:	IMG_4446.jpg
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	1105195

Name:	IMG_4562.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	1105196

1.1.0 Correlophus Ciliatus, Athena & Mordecai
    1.1.0 Dogs, Harley & Zara
    0.2.0 Cats, Zelda & Kittie

Animal & YouTube Nerd

Yep, she is a flame... She is. Beautiful!
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
    1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Thank you, Lovely!

Animal & YouTube Nerd

Comment

She's cute!! And a friendly little thing, by the looks of it.
        Eileen
        TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
        Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Thank you, TAD! She's super friendly! And loves to lick the spoon after I've mixed her Pangea xD

Animal & YouTube Nerd

Comment

How much would this chocolate brown and this red/rust colured geckos be worth..? (individually of course)

Name:	thumbnail_FullSizeRender (5).jpg
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1070588Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_FullSizeRender (3).jpg
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1070589Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_FullSizeRender (4).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1070590Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	1070591Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1124.JPG
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	1070592Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1123.JPG
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	1070593
            Not too interested in selling, I was just curious.
            Hailey Rose
            1.0 Correlophus Ciliatus ~ Gobi
            0.1 Maltese/Terrier ~ Mazy
            1.0 Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu ~ Milo

Comment

Originally posted by Hailey View Post
              How much would this chocolate brown and this red/rust colured geckos be worth..? (individually of course)
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]75316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75317[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75318[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75321[/ATTACH]
              Not too interested in selling, I was just curious.
              It would depend on their weights and sex and background. (Parents/grandparents, where they came from, morphs, siblings morph ect.) lets say these are all unknown, I'd lost the first on for 75-100$ (but, if the parents where super dals, I'd list this one for 100-200$) and the second one at 50-75$. But, the value will raise when knowing the lineage.
              .1.DOG Jiggles
              .1.YBST Cloveth
              1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Originally posted by Lovelyanddekstest View Post
                It would depend on their weights and sex and background. (Parents/grandparents, where they came from, morphs, siblings morph ect.) lets say these are all unknown, I'd lost the first on for 75-100$ (but, if the parents where super dals, I'd list this one for 100-200$) and the second one at 50-75$. But, the value will raise when knowing the lineage.
                Really?!? He does have a bit of super dalmatian blood in him. He is a for sure male, so if YOU had this gecko or, can you just suggest, would you breed him..? Does he have a good head structure? What kind/morph of a female would you breed him with?
                Sorry for all the questions. I only originally wanted to breed him because he has that BIG black splotch on his tail, and he seems as if he is gaining spots as he grows. He currently is probably about 4 years old, and only weighs about 10-20 grams. We had made the mistake of putting him in his nano tall exo to a huge tank WAY to fast. Well not me, my step-dad, but since then he has been placed in a 16 qrt tub and I'm waiting for him to get a bit bigger before I move him on.
                Hailey Rose

Comment

Just be completely honest.
                  Hailey Rose

Comment

Really?!? He does have a bit of super dalmatian blood in him. He is a for sure male, so if YOU had this gecko or, can you just suggest, would you breed him..? Does he have a good head structure? What kind/morph of a female would you breed him with?
                    Sorry for all the questions. I only originally wanted to breed him because he has that BIG black splotch on his tail, and he seems as if he is gaining spots as he grows. He currently is probably about 4 years old, and only weighs about 10-20 grams. We had made the mistake of putting him in his nano tall exo to a huge tank WAY to fast. Well not me, my step-dad, but since then he has been placed in a 16 qrt tub and I'm waiting for him to get a bit bigger before I move him on.
                    If I were you, I'd make my own thread.

If he was mine, I would make sure he was up to weight (and are you sure he is 4 years old? That's like, impossible for that weight) and healthy and see how he looked when he was ready to breed. (How many spots, head structure, ect). IMO, at 10 grams, he has okay structure. So, by the time he is 36+ grams, his head may look better. So if all went well, I would breed him. Probably with another Dalmatian. (Super dal, super super dal) or a red patternless. I personally don't like patterned geckos with dal spots, therefore wouldn't pair a Harley/flame/ectect. With him.

As for the other gecko, if I liked his adult looks, I'd probably pair him with a tricolor.
                    .1.DOG Jiggles
                    .1.YBST Cloveth
                    1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Originally posted by Lovelyanddekstest View Post
                      If I were you, I'd make my own thread.

If he was mine, I would make sure he was up to weight (and are you sure he is 4 years old? That's like, impossible for that weight) and healthy and see how he looked when he was ready to breed. (How many spots, head structure, ect). IMO, at 10 grams, he has okay structure. So, by the time he is 36+ grams, his head may look better. So if all went well, I would breed him. Probably with another Dalmatian. (Super dal, super super dal) or a red patternless. I personally don't like patterned geckos with dal spots, therefore wouldn't pair a Harley/flame/ectect. With him.

As for the other gecko, if I liked his adult looks, I'd probably pair him with a tricolor.
                      Thanks for the info! Yeah, I should just start a thread...
                      I swear! He actually is 4 yrs of age!!! We think that he is just stunted because he (not with my authority that is) was moved him up into like the BIG exo-terra with a few adults. Since then, the mistake has been corrected but he has just BARELY grown. Any advice..? He loves his crickets and is a piggy. Is he just stunted for ever..?
                      Hailey Rose

Comment

Thanks for the info! Yeah, I should just start a thread...
                        I swear! He actually is 4 yrs of age!!! We think that he is just stunted because he (not with my authority that is) was moved him up into like the BIG exo-terra with a few adults. Since then, the mistake has been corrected but he has just BARELY grown. Any advice..? He loves his crickets and is a piggy. Is he just stunted for ever..?
                        When did you get him? If he was put with other geckos and in a big cage, he wouldn't be small, just skinny. What ar you feeding him? But I'd make your own thread and wait for a more experienced member to answer, cause I've *never* heard this before.
                        .1.DOG Jiggles
                        .1.YBST Cloveth
                        1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Working...
                        X