New baby crested gecko!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New baby crested gecko!

Hey everyone! So today I got a gorgeous little peach harlequin high% pinstripe crested gecko, shes got a nice dark base when fired up. She's almost an extreme Harley. Hoping to pair her with one of my other hold backs produced by me this season when they're big enough as they're both really young still. Anyway, she's 3.9 grams and just stunning,really nice structure and color(pics make her look yellow but she's super peachy)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20161227_122512.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1103279

Name:	20161227_122535.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1103280

Name:	20161227_122602.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	1103281
    And if they end up being opposite genders, this is who I'm planning on pairing her with(artemis, another super peachy baby)

Name:	20161019_094541.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1103282
    (Sorry I don't know why they keep uploading upside down)

Any name suggestons for her? I've got a greek god theme going on so I'd love some cool Greek god names!
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics

Mathica
    Cronos
    Aphrodite (goddness of love)
    Poseidon (god of the sea)
    s/he is super duper cute!

we both brought new animals into our home.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
    1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Congrats on the new little one!

Comment

Thank you both!
        I think Cronos would fit, she super chill but Idk it just fits lol. Thanks!
        Sam
        C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1

Comment

Congrats on your wee new addition! Where did you get this little one from?
          Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
          DoubleHelixGeckos.com
          Facebook Page
          iHerp Page

Comment

OH WOOW what a cute soft geck, cONGRATULATIONS!! <3
            0.1.0 Crested Geckos (Nandatil)

Comment

CrestieFu, thanks! I got her from a small breeder like me here in my city

Nandatil26, thank you!! I'm thinking she might have a bit of soft scale gene in her but I won't know for sure till she's bigger
              Sam

Comment

What about Antheia? She is the goddess of gardens, flowers, swaps and marshals. I got a couple others if you would like to know they are: Rhea, Goddess of nature. Gaia, the goddess of Earth. The last one is Alectrona, the goddess of the sun. She is soooooo cute by the way. You are very lucky to have her

Comment

Those are beautiful names! I'll definitely have to write them down for future uses. I decided to name her Cronos cause it fits her as a girl and if she turns out to be a boy then the name still fits.
                  Thanks! She's awesome
                  Sam

Comment

awwwwwwww, ok. Thank you though. I was probably to late when I thought of them anyway. Sorry....

Comment

That's totally alright. I'll definitely have to use those names for my next seasons holdbacks!
                      Sam

Comment

That would be EPIC if she turned out to have some Soft Scale in her! <3 I really hope I get to see how soft they actually feel someday. How's she settling in so far?
                        0.1.0 Crested Geckos (Nandatil)

Comment

Yeah it'd be awesome to add to a breeding project. She's settling in awesome! Already ate a couple phoenix worms and is starting to eat repashy, already had 2 poops.

If these 2 turn out as opposite genders then they'll be paired when they get big enough.
                          Cronos:

Name:	20170101_104803.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	1069995
                          And Artemis who I seriously hope to pair her with in the future

Name:	20170101_104646.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1069996
                          (probably 2018/2019)
                          Sam

Comment

Working...
                          X