Godzilla!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godzilla!

Our very first crestie, Godzilla-humorously named by my partner Kyle- was bought by us for my birthday back in April 2016. I had so desperatly been researching care for crestie's for months priar. Godzilla is my pride and joy

We recently-last night- bought a new crestie, however she is in Very poor health. I made a seperate post about it and am desperately trying to nurse her back to health, we have called her Shade and I will post more pictures, of her happy and healthy, when she is better

Here is Godzilla below

Click image for larger version

Name:	Godzilla 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	1103202

Name:	Godzilla 2.jpg
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	1103203

Name:	Godzilla 11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	1103204

Name:	Godzilla 5.jpg
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1103205

Name:	Godzilla 7.jpg
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	1103206

I sold a little baby named godzilla around that exact time!! Miss the little bugger lol. He's cute
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics

Comment

Thank you! I love her so much

Comment

Love that he is so tame! He looks very healthy and happy. I hope your new little girl makes a quick recovery. You are obviously doing your best to make her well again.
        Eileen
        TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
        Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Working...
        X