No announcement yet.

Guess who just found a maaaaaalleee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny Sunrise and all 5 grams of him, have arrived.Click image for larger version

Name:	20161103_103437.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1069791
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20161103_103708.jpg
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1069792

And i totally forgot about the special that scaredy cat geckos was having where if you paid for a geckz in full, you got free hatchling... sooo.... i guess meet this one too hahaha. Thoughts for names? Hes SUPER tiny omg

Name:	20161103_104726.jpg
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	1069793

Now to pass back out @_@
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

Comment

Sunspot?

So now you need new housing for the second one?
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Nah i have a spare small kritter keeper that i plopped the little guy in. Put some damp towel over the top to help hold humidity better since kritter keepers have SOOO much ventilation.
        Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
        Sovereign Reptiles

Comment

His is so gorgeous, yay! And lol on the forgotten freebie - I once had tons of extras with an ACR order, thank goodness I always have backup bins around.

Will be nice to see how both of them turn out! Do you have parent pics of the second one?
          Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
          DoubleHelixGeckos.com
          Facebook Page
          iHerp Page

Comment

Not of the 2nd p:
            Sovereign Reptiles

Comment

he is super pretty. glad he made it home safe and sound.

as for names:
              Snap Rise. (a mixture of your other cresties names)
              Marble.
              Youfernal.
              Clifford.
              Klock.
              Cingston.
              .1.DOG Jiggles
              1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
              .1.YBST Cloveth
              .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
              1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
              1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

So got the pairing names for the little hatchling.

KotikxIllusion

I've managed to find a pic of Illusion, but can't find any of Kotik haha

Name:	Illusion_StickyFeetReptiles_Aldair-Tigerlily.jpg
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	1069802
                Sovereign Reptiles

Comment

I decided to let my BF name him. His name is now........ TINY.

lol
                  Sovereign Reptiles

Comment

Just a quick update (ps if you really are interested in updates about my geckos, my website is the place to be, when there is new stuff to report thats where it goes first)

Sunrise, the boy i purchesed from scardy cat geckos, has heen renamed to Malakai.

Im someone who likes unique names, and sunrise just wasnt cutting it for me. So from now on, lol no, no new gecko, just Sunrise going by a new name heheh.

My tiny bebs are eating though, as ive counted many a poops in their tubs. A little slow, but it is winter so im not surprised. I plan to start a dubia roach colony here in a few months, since we will need them for the new beardie we plan to aquire omce weather warms up.
                    Sovereign Reptiles

Comment

Working...
                    X