Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding for next season.

These are just a few...

why do you always do this Big Tom??? ugh! they are beautiful!
    I am absolutely in love with the third and fourth, the top left one on the second one that has two in the photo and the last one.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
    1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

Hah, thanks!
      I'm most interested in seeing what the first and fourth ones pictured do in the future. It is.just that bubblegum pink and deeper lavender base colorations that keep me looking at the possibilities.
      I also have some Cold Fusion sub adults that should be ready next year. These are from Cold Fusion X non visual female. I do have xixual to visual now, but am waiting to see how they develop.

Comment

those are just beautiful! I mean wow!! and the first one is also very beautiful! they all are. I am looking forward in seeing updates, so dont hold back. might be interested in any of these offsprings/siblings.
        .1.DOG Jiggles
        .1.YBST Cloveth
        1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

I always try to update as things progress. Most projects don't end up even close to what they started as. Some just come out of nowhere. The extreme tri-color stuff is always great and I think I hit the mark on those, but the odd base colors always get my attention. Here is another little extreme from this year.

Comment

do you mind showing me the parents to these?
            .1.DOG Jiggles
            .1.YBST Cloveth
            1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

This is the sire, Cold Fusion...

And the dam is a normal looking flame, with dal spots, that goes a little lavender fired down.

Comment

Fired down...

Comment

Originally posted by Lovelyanddekstest View Post
                  why do you always do this Big Tom??? ugh! they are beautiful!
                  Lol, because he can! Very nice to see the works of art you have produced, Big Tom
                  Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
                  DoubleHelixGeckos.com
                  Facebook Page
                  iHerp Page

Comment

Thanks. An overall artistic look is better than any morph or trait label. Giving names to special geckos is like signing the canvas and some geckos are like artists themselves.

MOJO is one of those geckos who produces works of art. He is the Sire to Cold Fusion, several other bluish animals and the occasional perfect creamcicle. He is a basic looking gecko whose crowned head suits him.

Comment

Just figured that I would add this little one to the mix. Hopefully it will grow enough to make it into the rotation sometime next year.

And this one...

Comment

The marbled looks you're getting are fascinating.

Aliza

Comment

Thanks. I think some of that has to do with staying away from making pinstriped animals with most of my pairings.

Comment

Wonderful geckos, love the layering look! Also love how some of those big dal spots of the last one go over crest scales
                            Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
                            DoubleHelixGeckos.com
                            Facebook Page
                            iHerp Page

Comment

Working...
                            X