YOUR MOST UNIQUE GECKO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Tom View Post
    Great little group! That first one looks like it had henna dripped onto it. Really unique!

Thanks. Sometimes that boy looks like a sunrise.
    wow! he is amazing! I NEED HIM!
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    1.1.CRESTED GECKO Phantom & Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis RIP
    1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

• Originally posted by CrestieFu View Post
      Pikachu - that dorsal make me think someone took some brush strokes to the cream - very cool!

Tom - OMG those big black splotches are delicious mixed in with everything else

I don't think I posted this girl in this thread yet..but Pyrrolysine and her red splotches that only show when fired:

ETA: She was cameo'd by her previous owner in this thread also! - http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...177#post666177

This guy is technically mine but I'm still waiting for him to ship, can't wait to see him in person! (Pics by Northern Gecko)

he is a beauti!
      .1.DOG Jiggles
      .1.YBST Cloveth
      1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Tom View Post
        Great little group! That first one looks like it had henna dripped onto it. Really unique!

Thanks. Sometimes that boy looks like a sunrise.
        Haha! (I henna) And that pic of your boy is Fab-U-lous! I feel the urge to "borrow" him (srsly, I am more into pinner/quad pinners if you want to keep harley babies) and see what he can do with one of my newer girls here (pardon her shyness, she is new to me and still adjusting...):

Originally posted by Last_Creature View Post
        Finally got some shots of my big girl fully fired up!
        You all probably know her, my 10 inch long, 74 gram female crestie.
        Pretty sure she's a chocolate harlequin, high % pinstripe
        Really wanting a male with creamy laterals to add to her dark base as she's been making some extreme harequin babies lately and I've always wanted an extreme cream on black crested gecko, my dream crested is actually a gecko named Chowder, don't know the owner but here's a pic
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]73431[/ATTACH]

Anyway, here's my monster girl frogger, fully fired up!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]73432[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]73433[/ATTACH]
        She is definitely my most unique gecko and I really want her up to 80 grams by next season, she's starting to look a bit thin at 74 grams
        Here's a couple pictures I got during an outdoor photoshoot earlier this summer, enjoy!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]73434[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]73435[/ATTACH]
        Love your Frogger! So jealous of that size without being a flabmonster, plus she is gorgeous (nice developed pinscales too!) Do you have babies from her?

Originally posted by Lovelyanddekstest View Post
        he is a beauti!
        Thank you! I was initially pretty enamored of that first photo with the contrast color going from red at head to orange/yellow as it moved down. But that second photo, though "duller" really made me fall in love with him! I might actually break out of my naming scheme and go with calling him "Brimstone" and this potential future mate that I also got but has not shipped yet as "Magma":

Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
        DoubleHelixGeckos.com
        Facebook Page
        iHerp Page

Comment

• I'm going to try some things with that boy next season. I have a dal with a salmon base color and some other oddities that I might throw in the mix. I need to see what he does with different females in order to find the right direction to go with him. It usually takes a couple seasons of this before I am comfortable making a solid group with a male like this.

Comment

• This is my most unique at the moment I guess (we will see when some of these hatchlings grow...)

At first, I thought he was very plain - but it turned out it was just that his pattern covered so much of his body. He's like...orange on orange on orange-red, and I can never get a super accurate photo of his colours...but he almost looks like he glows in every photo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	solar1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	1069486Click image for larger version

Name:	solar2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	1069487

Comment

Love your Frogger! So jealous of that size without being a flabmonster, plus she is gorgeous (nice developed pinscales too!) Do you have babies from her?
              Thank you!! I love her to bits and I love that she's a good weight for being so long lol. She's quite old (6 years!)so her pinscales are really nice and developed. I have tons of babies from her, I paired her with a really nice orange brindle reverse pinstripe this season

Name:	20160728_171959.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	1069488
              I don't know why I ever sold him lol.
              Almost all of the babies she put out have turned out as extreme harlequin's with brindle patterning (the brindle splits up the lateral pattern) and reverse pinstriping which stops the laterals from coming in contact with the dorsal, I'll have to get some pictures of her babies cause they're really nice.
              Sam
              C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
              Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
              Instagram: @sams_exotics

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffarious View Post
                This is my most unique at the moment I guess (we will see when some of these hatchlings grow...)

At first, I thought he was very plain - but it turned out it was just that his pattern covered so much of his body. He's like...orange on orange on orange-red, and I can never get a super accurate photo of his colours...but he almost looks like he glows in every photo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73484[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73485[/ATTACH]
                What a cool little fellow! Love how bright he his, and those color layers are sweet Will be neat to see how he continues to develop!

Originally posted by Last_Creature View Post
                Thank you!! I love her to bits and I love that she's a good weight for being so long lol. She's quite old (6 years!)so her pinscales are really nice and developed. I have tons of babies from her, I paired her with a really nice orange brindle reverse pinstripe this season
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]73486[/ATTACH]
                I don't know why I ever sold him lol.
                Almost all of the babies she put out have turned out as extreme harlequin's with brindle patterning (the brindle splits up the lateral pattern) and reverse pinstriping which stops the laterals from coming in contact with the dorsal, I'll have to get some pictures of her babies cause they're really nice.
                What a pretty boy! I think I saw a few pics of some of your adorable babies earlier but don't think I saw dad.
                Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
                DoubleHelixGeckos.com
                Facebook Page
                iHerp Page

Comment

What a cool little fellow! Love how bright he his, and those color layers are sweet Will be neat to see how he continues to develop!
                  He's got a great disposition, and his colours stand out so much. He's a bit of a slow grower (he mostly refuses insects of any kind) but I think he is going to be quite a nice looking fellow. I just love that he went from such a pale looking baby to...pretty much a glow worm.

Comment

• This is Dekstest. He looks like just a plain-o gecko, but he is very unique to me.
                    When he is not fired up, he is a pale lavender color with a dark brown/almost black 'dorsal outline'. When he is fired, he is a sandy orange with a green 'dorsal outline'. (a dorsal outline is like a reverse pinstripe, but its not straight like one, if that makes sense.)
                    I also like to call him Edward Collen. He sparkles in the sun.
                    In these photos, you can see the sparkles and can see the outline, but it doesnt show up very green.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Lovelyanddekstest; 09-09-2016, 03:19 AM. Reason: corrected mis-spelled word.
                    .1.DOG Jiggles
                    .1.YBST Cloveth
                    1.0.2COCKATIELS

Comment

• Beautiful, I'm digging the clean one.

(Sorry this was in response to Dragontown's high lat yellows, been a while since I posted on here)
                      Mrs. Smith's Geckos
                      My iherp
                      Facebook
                      https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/mrssmithsgeckos/
                      Many crested geckos, 0.1 leachie, 1.1 Hog Island boas, 0.0.3 Phyllobates terribilis, 1.1 cats, and 0.1 dog. One husband and one four year old.

Comment

• This thread is making me jealous here are my two babies
                        Here's flash

Name:	1463448784537.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1069533Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0418.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1069534Click image for larger version