Mega Update :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Update :)

I haven't posted on here in forever, but I took a ton of photos of some of my clan recently and thought I'd share! Hope you enjoy them!

My true love, Ptarmigan <3 She was produced by me out of PJ X Junco

Hound, Female produced by Nautilus Reptiles out of Truesilver X Gertrude

Leica. This beauty was produced by MLM out of Osprey (now with me!) X Angelfood (now with The Living Palette)

Osprey, the handsome sire to Leica. Produced by JBs Cresties out of Stephan [F2] X Enchilada

AWOL, gorgeous female who I think was bred by Nautilus reptiles? Out of Granite [F2] X Lyrica (with Scaredy Cat Geckos)

Another gorgeous lady!! From Lilly's Exotics in the UK. I purchased her from Alex Manzo who did all the importing leg-work, and I am eternally grateful

Merganser, a round-bellied little one produce by Styx out of Inazuma X Cookie

Crissal, a little fatty from Kim at Gorgeous Gecko

Willet, produced by Gekkonidazed Geckos out of Mushu X Athena

And Sora, produced by Giggle geckos out of Cal X Clementine

Thats it for now
    Thanks for looking!
    ~Kelly
    Bad Obsession Reptiles Facebook Page
    MyiHerp!

Thanks for the update!! I was wondering where those Cal kiddos had gone.. lucky you to have one! Hope to see more updates like this one here in Pangea-land
    iherp

Comment

Originally posted by finnabhar View Post
      Thanks for the update!! I was wondering where those Cal kiddos had gone.. lucky you to have one! Hope to see more updates like this one here in Pangea-land
      Thanks! I actually have two This guy is Swift, he is also Cal X Clementine. I need to take some updated photos of him

Merganser above is a cousin, Cookie is Sookie X Vincent, a full Sibling to Cal. I have another cousin too lol. Gadwall is Velvet X Pepper, Velvet being another Sookie X Vincent kid
      Bad Obsession Reptiles Facebook Page
      MyiHerp!

Comment

Wow awesom group you got there.... Love awol

Comment

They all look really nice.
          http://www.iherp.com/styx

Comment

Working...
          X